CALLING ALL NEVADA ANIMAL SHELTERS AND RESCUES!
Maddie's Pet Adoption Days is coming Friday, June 11th & Saturday, June 12th. Be sure to register YOUR organization to participate in this great event to help find all of the dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens across the state a loving home!
Thanks to funding from the Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation, participating organizations can earn a $200 reimbursement for the adoption fees on all dogs and cats adopted during the two-day event. Please note that eligibility requirements apply (must be a federally registered 501(c)3 nonprofit or municipal animal control agency based in the state of NV to participate in this event).
• Dogs, cats, puppies, or kittens adopted during the event (June 11 and 12) qualify for the funding.
• All adopted pets must be in their new homes by the end of day June 12.
• All animals should be spayed/neutered/vaccinated before going home or have a date set in place for this to happen.
• Your organization will need to submit interim and end-of-event reports with your adoption numbers and information before, during, and after the event.
• Your organization will need to share stories and photos about your adoptions during the event.
Note: To make the process easier for participating animal welfare organizations, all reporting will be done online via the Grant or Partner portal system only. You must have online access and be able to connect to our portal at the specified reporting times.
The deadline to register for the event is Friday, May 14, 2021.